GEON Legal Solutions established in 2006, is a software and litigation support services company specialising in hard copy document processing, electronic data processing, imaging, database development and customisation for the legal profession. GEON Legal Solutions is at the leading edge of the litigation support industry in Ireland. Our experts are highly skilled and are renowned for our quality, speed and precision.
Electronic Discovery is the discovery process of information stored electronically including emails, web pages and word processing files. GEON Legal Solutions' experts perform our step-by-step eDiscovery procedure with the most advanced tools to provide you with everything you need to review, discover and report for important cases.
At GEON we can help you:
· Simplify your eDiscovery workload by availing of our complete range of eDiscovery solutions which includes a thorough and secure process for all stages of the EDRM (Electronic Discovery Reference Model) – ensuring your evidence is legally sound and clearly relevant helping to significantly reduce the amount of data needed to be reviewed.
· Ensure you reduce regulatory and litigation risks while managing the costs of eDiscovery in your firm.
· Help to improve the daily flow and management of critical information.
· Ensure you meet discovery demands in timely, flexible manner.
Forensic Collection is the application of technological skills and equipment to the preservation and collection of electronically stored information (ESI) from computers and other electronic devices. The interpretation of the results of that collection helps solicitors and law firms make use of it in civil or criminal proceedings. This can be a rigorous and time-consuming process that requires specialised expertise, procedures and tools. It is therefore absolutely vital that the collection of ESI is based on forensically sound processes that can withstand the scrutiny of an opposing legal counsel.
GEON Legal Solutions' forensic investigation team use both investigative technologies and experience to collect evidence. Authorised forensic tools include FTK, EnCase and X-Ways. These services allow your team to:
- Run an immediate incident response
- Gain a picture of communication flows
- Monitor and record network traffic
- Avail of decryption and password cracking
- Obtain an in depth analysis of all live responses
Using remote servers, GEON Legal Solutions provides a host for our clients to review documents in an extremely safe and secure environment. Benefits of hosting include:
- The freedom to work remotely anywhere in the world, 24 hours a day and with any PC.
- Multi-user interface – allows counsels, co-counsels, legal experts etc to access case information without the need for IT support.
- All data and files are hosted in a secure, fire proof data centre. Our data centre is cooled appropriately to keep the temperature at an adequate level.
- Our remote servers are backed up daily eliminating any possible issues.
With our software, our clients can utilise scalable resources for both large and small cases. Solicitors can:
- Quickly retrieve and review documents
- Search documents, transcripts, locate key facts, and information
- Simplify electronic and paper discovery
- Create on-line redactions with ease in the image viewer
- Efficiently review transcripts and linked exhibits
- Easily link case events to documents and transcripts
- Manage all documents associated with litigation by using imaging
- Attach video and audio files and utilise synchronization tools
- Simultaneously search multiple case items
- Share case documents with others by using the Briefcasing function
- New access capabilities allow for anytime, anyplace access by all litigation team members and collaborators.
GEON Legal Solutions is an AD Summation Certified Reseller with Irelands first Certified Trainer, which means we have Irelands only skilled computer professional well educated in the expert use and implementation of AD Summation. Introductory and advanced training on the summation features are provided by our certified trainer. Consultancy on the best ways to manage large litigation cases using the software is also available to clients. Full maintenance and technical support from the telephone help desk are provided to clients so that queries can be answered quickly with no end user delays.
In the world of document management, technology is the key to efficiency and cost savings. By taking advantage of our litigation expertise and methodical, strategic approach to database design and management, your practice will experience new levels of cost efficiency and productivity.
We maintain the technology and you save time and money!